Call Us: 509-904-0040
Weight Loss Management Plan
YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
We value your time and want to help make your first appointment more efficient. Please have New Patient Information Form, a Medical History, and a Weight History, Food questioner, Food by type, and Food A-Z completed and bring them with you to your first appointment. Please read and follow these:
1. Bring the completed forms to your first visit.
2. Please be on time. This allows us to make the best use of your time and is considerate of other patients. Being more than 15 minutes late will result in rescheduling your appointment. Please give at least 24 hours notice for change or cancellation of your appointment.
3. We do not accept insurance. Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash and all major credit cards. The charge for your first visit will be $263.
4. We will be doing a body composition analysis on your initial visit. This will give us your weight and BMI (Body Mass Index). Please wear shoes that are easy to take off.
5. You will be offered to have a beginning weight photo shoot, please bring something you can change into that will show YOU for comparison at the end of your program.
6. We require blood work on all new patients. On your first visit, you will receive a prescription for these tests or chose to have your labs done through our office (additional cost required upfront). Please get this blood work completed by your second visit. You will be responsible for any charges not covered by your particular insurance. To ensure the most accurate results, please fast for 12 hours prior to your blood draw. You should have nothing to eat during that time. Drink plenty of water and take your medications during your fasting hours. It takes 2 to 3 days for the results of your tests to be faxed to us, so please have your blood work done as soon as possible so Bradley Hilliard-Lythgoe, ARNP can review the results with you at your second visit with us.
7. On your first and second visits to Spokane Wellness Center, we request that you make arrangements for childcare. This is an important time for you and Bradley Hilliard-Lythgoe, ARNP to review your history, develop your own personalized plan for weight loss, and to discuss your test results.
We look forward to meeting you. If you have questions, please call 509-904-0040.